Western Wonders package – 8 nights / 9 days
Indicative itinerary for Western Wonders package – 8 nights / 9 daysPlaces covered : 03 nights Los Angeles / 02 nights Las Vegas / 03 nights San Francisco
Trip start in : Los Angeles
Tour ends in : San Francisco
Recommended air routing : Your country / LAX / LAS / SFO / Your country (Both International and domestic tickets within US to be arranged at your end)
Notes1) Please treat this as an indicative itinerary. Final itinerary will be provided on confirmation of services.
2) Sometimes some places / attractions mentioned in the sightseeing tours may be closed due to local festivals, public holidays, security reasons or any events beyond control of the attractions / city municipal offices etc. It is practically impossible to keep a track of the same in advance. If a particular attraction is closed the sightseeing tour operator will try their best to show the clients alternate / similar attraction if possible and available.
3) All tours are based on Seat In Coach basis (shared with other tourists. Some full day tours are actually a combination of 02 half day tours.
4) On most tours the clients will be required to make their own arrangements to reach the tour departure point / closest pickup point at the start of the tour. The tour company does not offer courtesy pick up from all locations / hotels. Most half day tours start or end in the city centre so that the clients can explore the area before / after the tour. The clients will have to make own arrangements for traveling from hotel to tour start point or tour end point back to hotel. The drop off point for the full day tour may be the head office of the tour operator or a location close to the hotel where the guest is booked. The clients will have to make own arrangements for traveling back to the hotel after the tour.
5) Tour operator is very strict regarding the reporting time. If the client does not reach the pickup place on time they will not wait for them. In this 100% cancellation will be charged.
6) The tours exclude lunch / dinners / refreshments.
7) If the specified tour is not operating on that particular day then we reserve the right to offer an alternate our which may result in a supplement. If the same is not possible / acceptable then we will offer a reduction for this tour.
8) Please issue air tickets only after we confirm all the hotel / transfer / sightseeing reservations.
Day 01 – Arrive in Los AngelesOn arrival you will be transferred to hotel by a Seat In Coach shuttle. Shuttle only operates between 0800hrs and 2000hrs. In case your flight arrives before / later then we may have to arrange a private transfer at an additional cost.
Standard check-in time at hotels is 1400hrs. If you are arriving early then we will request hotel for an early check-in but the same will be purely subject to availability and not guaranteed. Generally chances of getting a room before 1200hrs are low.
Rest of the day is free to relax / explore Los Angeles on your own. Overnight at hotel in Los Angeles.
Day 02 – Los AngelesBreakfast on your own. Proceed on your own from hotel to the tour departure point of your full day tour (8hrs) tour of Los Angeles.
The TourThis is the most complete tour of Los Angeles, where you will see all of the main attractions. These include Hollywood, Mann's Chinese Theatre, the Walk of Fame, the Hollywood sign, Kodak Theatre, Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip, Chinatown, Rodeo Drive, Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Farmers Market. You will also see Olvera Street, Music Center, the Civic Center, Marina del Rey, Fisherman's Village and Venice Beach.
IncludesTransportation by coach and services of a local guide.
After the tour make your own way back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Los Angeles.
Day 03 – Los AngelesBreakfast on your own. Day is free to relax or explore Los Angeles on your own. Overnight at hotel in Los Angeles.
Day 04 – Los Angeles / Las VegasBreakfast on your own. Morning transfer to Los Angeles LAX airport on SIC basis for flight to Las Vegas. (Please book a flight departing between 1100hrs and 1500hrs).
On arrival in Las Vegas LAS airport you will transferred to hotel on SIC basis. Evening is free to try your luck at one of the many casino’s. Overnight at hotel in Las Vegas.
Day 05 – Las VegasBreakfast on your own. Proceed on your own from hotel to the tour departure point of your half day tour (4hrs) of Hoover Dam.
The TourEnjoy a great day! This is a wonderful way to spend a morning or afternoon. Your trip will include a mini tour and narration of Las Vegas, Henderson (Green Valley) and Boulder City to see the number 1 sightseeing attraction, the Hoover Dam. Many photo opportunities are available including Lake Mead and the Colorado River. Once you arrive you will have two hours to fully explore the dam. Take the optional Power Plant Tour (highly recommended) or walk across the dam to the Arizona side check out the many pieces of art. Either way you will see why it is one of the seven modern wonders of the world, a true engineering marvel. On your return to Las Vegas we will stop at the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory for a free sample. While you are enjoying these delicious chocolates take a stroll through the cacti and botanical garden.
IncludesMini tour of Las Vegas, Henderson and Boulder City, Discovery tour of Hoover Dam, Free Hoover Dam booklet, stop at Ethel M Chocolate for free sample,, Passport to Savings coupon book, shopping and dining directory Miracle Mile deluxe gift.
After the tour make your own way back to the hotel. Evening is free to try your luck at one of the many casino’s. Overnight at hotel in Las Vegas.
Day 06 – Las Vegas / San FranciscoBreakfast on your own. Morning transfer to Las Vegas airport on SIC basis for flight to San Francisco (Please book a flight departing between 1100hrs and 1500hrs).
On arrival in San Francisco SFO airport you will transferred to hotel on SIC basis. Overnight at hotel in San Francisco.
Day 07 – San FranciscoBreakfast on your own. Proceed on your own from hotel to the tour departure point of your half day tour (3hrs and 30mins) of San Francisco.
The TourJoin us and explore this most culturally diverse and beautiful of cities. Your guided journey will highlight famous landmarks and familiarize you with the unique sociology of San Francisco. Take photos along the way as well at our scheduled stops. Pass by the Victorian houses, Civic Center, Union Square, Nob Hill, Cable Cars, Chinatown, North Beach, Coit Tower, Fisherman's Wharf, Marina District, Palace of Fine Arts, The Presidio, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Bridge. Stop atop Twin Peaks for a panoramic view of the city. Drive through the lush Golden Gate Park and stop to visit the elegant Japanese Tea Garden or Botanical Gardens. Drive along the Pacific Ocean and stop at the Cliff House to enjoy Seal Rock and the ocean air. Cruise under both the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge. Pass by Alcatraz, Angel and Treasure Islands. From past to present and hills to shiny sea, your experience will be most memorable.
IncludesTransportation by coach, Driver-Guide Commentary, stops at Vista Point and Golden Gate Bridge
After the tour make your own way back to the hotel. Evening is free to try your luck at one of the many casino’s. Overnight at hotel in San Francisco.
Day 08 – San FranciscoBreakfast on your own. Day is free to relax or explore San Francisco on your own. Overnight at hotel in San Francisco.
Day 09 – San Francisco / Depart for homeBreakfast on your own.
Standard check-out time from hotels is 1000hrs. If you are departing on late afternoon / evening / night flight we will request hotel for a late checkout but the same will be purely subject to availability and not guaranteed. If the rooms are available then the hotel may give late check-out till 1200hrs latest.
Later you will be transferred to airport by a Seat In Coach shuttle. Shuttle only operates between 0800hrs and 1900hrs. In case your flight departs before 1100hrs / after 2100hrs then we may have to arrange a private transfer at an additional cost.
END OF SERVICES BOOK TODAY