Jewels Of Europe – 10 Nights / 11 Days Package
Indicative Itinerary For Jewels Of Europe – 10 Nights / 11 Days PackageCities covered - London in United Kingdom, Paris in France, Brussels in Belgium and Amsterdam in The Netherlands.
Tour start point - London
Tour end point - Amsterdam
Recommended routing for air tickets - Your country / London – Surface – Amsterdam / Your country
Notes1) Please treat this as an indicative itinerary. Final itinerary will be provided on confirmation of services.
2) Train timings / duration are subject to changes. Final details will be provided on confirmation of services. Fares on early morning / late evening trains are generally more expensive / attract supplements. Our quote excludes these supplements / surcharges.
3) Sometimes some places / attractions mentioned in the sightseeing tours may be closed due to local festivals, public holidays, security reasons or any events beyond control of the attractions / city municipal offices etc. It is practically impossible to keep a track of the same in advance. If a particular attraction is closed we will try our best to show the clients alternate / similar attraction if possible and available.
4) All tours are based on Seat In Coach basis (shared with other tourists) . Some full day tours are actually a combination of 02 half day tours.
5) On most tours the clients will be required to make their own arrangements to reach the tour departure point / closest pickup point at the start of the tour. The tour company does not offer courtesy pick up from all locations / hotels. Most half day tours start or end in the city centre so that the clients can explore the area before / after the tour. The clients will have to make own arrangements for traveling from hotel to tour start point or tour end point back to hotel. The drop off point for the full day tour may be the head office of the tour operator or a location close to the hotel where the guest is booked. The clients will have to make own arrangements for traveling back to the hotel after the tour.
6) Tour operator is very strict regarding the reporting time. If the client does not reach the pickup place on time they will not wait for them. In this 100% cancellation will be charged.
7) The tours exclude lunch / dinners / refreshments.
8) If the specified tour is not operating on that particular day then we reserve the right to offer an alternate our which may result in a supplement. If the same is not possible / acceptable then we will offer a reduction for this tour.
9) Please issue air tickets only after we confirm all the hotel / transfer / sightseeing reservations.
10) If the package booking is requested within 15 to 17 days from the date of departure then we will not be in a position to issue the train tickets. In this case we will offer you a reduction for the train fares and you can issue the train tickets in your country (rates may be slightly higher in your country)
11) In case the train does not operate due to any reasons (weather / strikes / technical etc). The client will have to make own arrangement for air tickets and bear the cost of the same. Silverlink Leisure Management will not be responsible.
Day 01 : Arrive in LondonOn arrival you will be transferred to hotel by a Seat In Coach shuttle. Shuttle only operates between 0800hrs and 2000hrs. In case your flight arrives before / later then we may have to arrange a private transfer at an additional cost.
Standard check-in time at hotels is 1400hrs. If you are arriving early hen we will request hotel for an early check-in but the same will be purely subject to availability and not guaranteed. Generally chances of getting a room before 1200hrs are low.
Rest of the day is free to relax / explore London on your own. Overnight at hotel in London. Meals – Nil.
Day 02 – LondonContinental breakfast at hotel.
Proceed on your own from hotel to the tour departure point of your full day tour of London (approx 8hrs).
The Tour - The tour begins with a panoramic drive around parliament square to see Westminster Abbey, where many Kings, Queens, Statesmen, poets and writers are buried. See Big Ben and the Houses of Parliaments. You'll visit St Paul's Cathedral where you'll have a guided tour. It was the wedding place of Prince Charles and Princess Diana plus many other special Royal occasions. We'll then drive on to Buckingham Palace where we'll see the famous ceremony of the Changing of the Guards. After this we'll make our way to a traditional English pub where you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a traditional English dish of Fish and chips or Sausages and mash (lunch not included). On arrival at the Tower of London the splendidly dressed Beefeaters will tell you about the Tower's history and the crown Jewels.
Includes: Transportation by coach, English speaking guide, entry to St Paul's Cathedral and The Tower of London and the Jewel House to see the Crown Jewels, opportunity for a traditional pub lunch.
Please note: Occasionally there may not be a changing of the Guard. On these occasions we will visit Horseguards Parade. We will visit the cloisters and chapter House at Westminster Abbey or the Imperial War Museum. Due to church services St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and possibly on other days without prior notice, instead we will stop for photostop and spend more time in the Tower of London. Lunch is not included in the tour price. From 1st of April 2014 (until 31 March 2015), This tour includes admissions to St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London only.
After the tour make your own way back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in London.
Meals – Continental breakfast.
Day 03 – LondonContinental breakfast at hotel.
Day is free to explore London on your own or why not book one of the following optional tours / excursions :-
Day 04 – London / ParisContinental breakfast at hotel. 1000hrs – Check out from hotel.
Later make your own way from hotel to St.Pancras Station to board EUROSTAR Train to Paris. Most times the booking will be done on a train departing London sometime between 1200hrs and 1600hrs and arriving in Paris between 1600hrs and 2000hrs. Journey time is approx 2hours and 30mins. In case the clients want an morning or evening train then a supplement will be payable.
On arrival at Paris Nord train station make your own way to the hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore Paris on your own. Overnight at hotel in Paris. Meals – Continental breakfast.
Day 05 – ParisBreakfast at hotel. Proceed on your own from hotel to the tour departure point of your full day tour of Paris (7hrs and 30mins).
Important – There is a huge demand for this tour and it gets full well in advance as very limited Eiffel Tower tickets are purchased. If seats are not available then we maye have to book 2 separate half day tours which will attract a supplement.
The Tour: Our driver-guide will take you past Paris' major monuments and sites: the Notre Dame Cathedral (photo stop and free time), the Marais district, the Louvre Museum, the Opera Garnier, the Vendome Square, the Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides. Then, you will go on a boat cruise on the Seine from which you can admire the most beautiful monuments from a different angle. After the cruise, you will have some free time in Montmartre to discover the Sacre Coeur basilica and the Place du Tertre, the artists' square.
Overnight at hotel in Paris. Meals – Breakfast.
Day 06 – ParisDay is free to explore Paris on your own or why not book one of the following optional tours / excursions :-
Day 07 – Paris / BrusselsBreakfast at hotel.
Later make your own way from hotel to Paris Nord Station to board THALYS Train to Brussels Midi. Most times the booking will be done on a train departing Paris sometime between 1100hrs and 1600hrs and arriving in Brussels approx after 90mins. In case the clients want an early morning or late evening train then a supplement will be payable.
On arrival at Brussels Midi train station make your own way to the hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore Brussels on your own. Overnight at hotel in Brussels.
Meals – Breakfast.
Day 08 – BrusselsBreakfast at hotel. Proceed on your own from hotel to the tour departure point of your half day tour of Brussels (approx 3hrs)
The Tour: We start our visit by driving along the magnificent St. Michaels cathedral towards Our Ladies church of Laeken, where the crypt of the Royal Family in situated. We continue along the Royal Residence towards the world-famous Atomium, the Chinese Pavillion and the Japanese Tower. Further to the national Basilica of Koekelberg, with its splendid art-deco interior and one of the most imposing churches in Europe. 53 meters above the ground you will have a splendid view on the city (visit included). Driving back to the city center, we pass along the column of Congress towards the stately Place Royal, the Sablon district with its elegant stores selling beautiful antiques, and the impressive Law Courts. Then we reach the Royal Palace and enter the European district with the buildings and offices of the European Parliament, the European Commission and Council of Ministers. In the Park of the Jubilee you will marvel at the monumental Triumphal Arch and some excellent examples of Art Nouveau houses. Passing the Royal Parc and the Belgian Parliament we drive back to the city center where our tour ends with a stroll to Brussels beautiful Grand Place. Our guide tells us the history of the unique city hall and the splendid guild houses.
After the tour you can spend the afternoon exploring Brussels on your own / make way back to your hotel on your own.
Overnight at hotel in Brussels. Meals – Breakfast.
Day 09 – Brussels / AmsterdamBreakfast at hotel.
Later make your own way from hotel to Brussels Midi Station to board a train to Amsterdam Central station. This journey may involve 1 train change. Most times the booking will be done on a train departing Brussels sometime between 1100hrs and 1600hrs and arriving in Amsterdam approx after 2 to 3hrs. In case the clients want an early morning or late evening train then a supplement will be payable.
On arrival at Amsterdam Central station make your own way to the hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore Amsterdam on your own. Overnight at hotel in Amsterdam.
Meals – Breakfast.
Day 10 – AmstedamBreakfast at hotel.
Proceed on your own from hotel to the tour departure point of your full day tour of Amsterdam (approx 7hrs).
The tour - You will firstly be taken on an extensive tour of Amsterdam on board a luxurious coach. You will see the old and new parts of this beautiful city with its many historical buildings and interesting sights. You will then visit a windmill on the Amstel river and a diamond factory. The second part of the tour will take you to the Dutch countryside, to the well-know windmill village of Zaanse schans', where you will visit a wooden shoemaker. You will then move on to the world-famous fishing villages of Volendam and Marken, with their wooden houses and colourfully dressed locals. On your way there, you will visit one of the last traditional cheese farm
After the tour you can spend the afternoon exploring Amsterdam on your own / make way back to your hotel on your own.
Overnight at hotel in Amsterdam. Meals – Breakfast.
Day 11 – Depart AmstedamBreakfast at hotel.
Standard check-out time from hotels is 1000hrs. If you are departing on late afternoon / evening / night flight we will request hotel for a late check out but the same will be purely subject to availability and not guaranteed. If the rooms are available then the hotel may give late check-out till 1200hrs latest.
Later you will be transferred to airport by a Seat In Coach shuttle. Shuttle only operates between 0800hrs and 1900hrs. In case your flight departs before 1100hrs / after 2200hrs then we may have to arrange a private transfer at an additional cost.
END OF SERVICES BOOK TODAY